Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

How I can be a successful In room 8

Ingredients:
90% :Listen
100% :Attention
100%  :Attendance
89% :Attitude
100% :Breakfast
99%  :Manners
100% :Passion
100% :Effort
99%   :Focus


Method:
1. Listen to my teacher when she’s talking, Listen when a
friend is sharing information.
2.Pay attention when a teacher and friend  is talking
3. Make sure I have a positive attitude
4. eat breakfast every morning
5. Manners I will use everyday
6.Putting passion in everything I do
7.Try making a effort everyday

8.Focus on my work than on other people in class

1 comments:

Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...

Kia ora Nastazia

I love how you put in the method for this.

I has recently done a procedure on my blog.

When do you think you will do another procedure?

Post a Comment