Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

My favorite food

Image result for ice cream ICE CREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM ICE CREAM YAH.

What's your favorite food , mine's ice cream as you can see because when it is summer which is now ice cream is something that will keep cool . When your at home and you have no Ice cream just make it at home because it's an easy treat to make and I know just how to make it write these down , just joking you don't have to because it's going to be on my blog for eternity . now lets get on with it .
  •                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Stir sugar, cream, and milk into a saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissolved. ...
  • Transfer cream mixture to a pourable container such as a large measuring cup. ...
  • Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturer's directions, 20 to 25 minutes


7 comments:

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Nastazia,

I scream for ice cream!! Great choice. Ice cream is definitely the best. You have done a good job of telling us why it is your favourite. It is a very good treat to help you keep cool.

Thanks for including the recipe! I have made my own ice cream before but not using this recipe. Do you know how much sugar, cream, and milk you need? That would make it much easier to try.

Well done.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Unknown said...

Hey Natazia,
I love your rhyme at the top and your good choice of food/snack. Keep Up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Hey Starz
I love how you have put the instructions down and I can make my own at home too. Does the ice cream that you make at home taste any different from the one at the shop and why?? Can't wait for more!!!

Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...

Hey Natazia

Just from reading your blog I have learnt how to make ice cream.

Do you know how to make mint ice scream?

Unknown said...

thank you lashae you are amazing and thank you for reading my blog you are amazing .

Talk to you in the future bye for now

your truly stars .and yes just grab a few mint leaves and then crush them up as tiny as possible.

Unknown said...

Thank you vedal and yes it does sort of taste a little different to the ice cream at the shops .

talk to you in the future bye for now .
look to seeing more of both of your blogs.

Unknown said...

Hey Nastizia
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Post a Comment