Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

St Joseph's cathedral



Activity 1: St Joseph’s Cathedral



Image result for st joseph's cathedral

St Joseph's cathedral was made in 1878 but that is when they started to build it then it was completed in it's unfinished state in the year of May 1886. However it was used for a church service in February 1886 the same year they we're building the cathedral . Then in May 1886 they still carried on the church service.St Joseph's cathedral is located beside St Dominic's priory.

That's all I can tell you for now but I wonder what the world can tell you .

2 comments:

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Nastazia,

Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey!

Wow! What a cool looking cathedral you've chosen! I wonder what country it's in.

I found it surprising that they built it in only 8 years! That's not very long at all! I thought it would have taken much longer. Why do you think they managed to build it so quickly? Some cathedrals, like the Notre Dame in Paris, take 200 years to build.

I look forward to reading more of your blog over summer.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Unknown said...

Hi Nastazia
Excellent work!! How did you find this activity??

Post a Comment