Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Mixed Members

Hello there I have formed a  coalition government with my Mum Donna and My sister Jolie , you may say what is a Coalition government ? well a
 coalition government is a cabinet of a parliamentary government in which many or multiple political parties cooperate, reducing the dominance of any one party within that coalition.
Any way since you know what a coalition government is let's get on with it .
If I we're to chose someone out of my sister and my mum I would chose my mum because she is funny , kind , amazing she has talent and she is an amazing woman her self . So if you we're to form a coalition government and you had two other people who would you chose . By the way you can chose any one you want .

Thank you for reading another blog .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Nastazia
Outstanding work!!! You have amazing work!! How log did it take you to do this activity??

Unknown said...

Hey Nastazia
Outstanding work!! You have amazing work!! How long did it take you to do this activity??

Cia said...

Hi Nastazia,

Thank you for including a quick description on what a coalition government is, I’m sure there are readers who will appreciate that. Well done on selecting two coalition partners, had you thought about what skills or qualities they could offer your government? Think about why you chose each of them.. Also, remember that you do not need to choose one partner over the other.

In order to gain full points for this activity, please edit your post to to include reasons why you have chosen your Mum and sister to be coalition partners. Perhaps you could even include what skills or qualities you could offer your government, It’d be interesting to see how well your team will work together..

I look forward to reading more of this post soon.

Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

Cia.

Post a Comment