Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

In the Flanders fields

Bonus activity - In the Flanders fields

I love this poem I think that you should read it I think this poem could be touching for some people I don't know or you like if it reminds you of someone that was in the war that's what I like about it . The poem made me feel like no matter we're you are someone will be right beside you even if you don't see them and yea that is what the poem made me feel .

Here is the link to the poem so you can read it thank you .


Happy 2018 

1 comments:

Willy L. said...

Hi, there, Nastazia!

You have completed the bonus activity with a well put worded reflection on the "In Flanders Fields" poem. It's beautiful how something beautiful like the poppies blossomed after a very brutal war.

Happy New Year!
-Willy

Post a Comment