Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

The lord of the rings

Activity 2 - The Lord of  the rings 

The lord of the rings is a very famous movie and all three of the movies we're produces by Peter Jackson . The first movie came out in 2001 the second came out in 2002 and the third one came out in 2003 . The movies came up to about  $300 million just to produces WOW , I know right that's a lot of money . if I have $300 million I would spend it on a house save some money for the bills and then I would  buy my dream car . If I had some money left over I would my  kids $900 just so they don't ask for money and if I had any left over I would give $1000 each to a charity . But put all of that aside that's just what I want to do if I had $300 million but i'm asking you what would you do if you had $300 million would you spend it carefully / not  any way the choice is up to you .

1 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Kia ora Nastazia!

You're right, $300 million is a lot of money! It's hard to know what to do with it all! It sounds like you have a great plan to spend it wisely, though.

That's a hard one... I'm not sure what I'd do. But I'd make sure I give some away, invest some, and get all the things I need and go travelling around the world :)

Nicky

Post a Comment