Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

the right to vote

Activity 2 - The right to vote 
 Who run's the world girls who run's the world we                                    do !
Up until 2015 women weren't aloud to vote  and now they are what ! If men we're aloud to vote for there new  prime minster way before women got to I think it's only fear for women to vote also . 
Why because women deserve a right to vote for there new prime minster not just men that's just wrong any way here's the link to why   women were't aloud to vote . 
                 

If you are with me on this please tell me and please read the link and have a safe summer holiday .

Happy 2018 

1 comments:

Cadence said...

Hi Nastazia!

Another activity complete!
I must say, when I heard women were not allowed to vote before 2015 I was quite surprised myself. Why do you think they weren’t allowed? I would be quite curious to know.

We are very lucky New Zealand was the first country to allow women the right to vote. I reckon that’s pretty cool. Kate Sheppard was an incredible women and a very honourable role model for lots of people in and around New Zealand. Do you know which dollar note her image has been put on?

Keep up the great work!

Cadence :)

Post a Comment