Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

Migration

We're do you live well today i'm going to show you a picture of my home town .
Image result for glen innes nz

My home town is Glen Innes , this place have artistic people and I think your really like it here .Here is a list of things of our town that I'll think you're like .

1. In Glen Innes you can have amazing views of the sunset or the beach 

2. When you go and explore you sometimes will see peoples amazing art work on the wall's .

last but not least 

3. You will meet amazing people , you can sail , play volley ball and all that kind of stuff , you'll have a fun time if you come to Glen Innes .

If you want to do all these things just come to Glen Innes and you can enjoy anything so yeah .

If you are reading this blog Thank you for reading this . 

2 comments:

Cia said...

Malo e lelei Nastazia,
my name is Cia. I am a Ako Hiko Summer Learning Journey commentator who will be working with various bloggers over the summer break.

I had an inkling the suburb you lived in was Glen Innes (your school was a big clue). Is the photo you’ve included in your post taken in Glen Innes? Remember that the task is asking you to recommend a list of activities tourists could do in your hometown. Your hometown is the city or town you were born in or grew up in, what is your hometown?

In order to gain full points for this activity, please edit your post to include some specific places we could go to see each of the three activities you have talked about. I think it’d be wonderful if you posted a picture of each place so tourist get an idea of what they’re in for.

I’m from auckland and three places I’d recommend would be Mission Bay beach, Rainbows End and Parakai Springs because I’ve been to each of those places and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Has this given you any ideas?

I can’t wait to see what you’ve added to your post!

Toe feiloa’i fo’i ('See you again' in Samoan),

Cia.

Unknown said...

Hey Nastazia
Outstanding work about Migration. You have many good ideas about Glen Innes. Do you think that Glen Innes is changing over the years??

Post a Comment