Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Matatini

Activity 3 - Matatini - ranking is up to - 1 / 30 

1. Tamatea Arikinui - 15 -Because they are a very good group but I think they could work on them movement but all above 

they we're very good .


2. Te Iti Kahurangi - 20 - I like what they have done with there performance it was really cool and nothing else  to say about them but all above amazing .





3. Te Puku o Te Ika - 19 - They e're good but unfortunately they weren't  my favourite group i'm sorry but all they need to do was work on is there volume but every thing else perfect .

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nastazia,

I'm so glad that you're participating in the Summer Learning Journey! I enjoyed watching all 3 performances too. They were different from each other, but all well done.

Have you ever participated in that kind of performance? I live in Canada but my daughter, Rachel, and our grandson, Aronui live in Auckland. I went to a performance by Maori singers/dancers at the museum in Auckland when I visited a while ago - it was super!

I'll look forward to reading more of your blogs in the future. I hope you're having a wonderful summer holiday time.

Keep up your work on the Summer Learning Journey!

Leslie

Post a Comment