Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Ki o Rahi

Activity 2 - Playing games 

The game that I liked the most is Ki o Rahi .

Why , because Ki o Rahi is like ripper rugby well it is ripper rugby. The goal of the game is to get more points than the other team ,you have to out smart the team . How you get the points , how you get the points is simple all you have to do is touch 6 post and make sure your tag doesn't get ripped off because there will be people coming after you . There will also have to be a rubbish bin on something like that because that's also how you can get points by touching or even throwing the ball to the bin so it's easier for you . I can't really explain the game problem but maybe this can .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=ug-6K2lEAS0

                                                   Rules 
1. Do not touch any higher than the waset or it's a hand over .
2. Stay with in the line of your position When and only when the ball comes to you don't let the other team grab it .
3.Be honest in the game and fear too.
4.If the ball goes out let one of the outsiders get it .
5. Most important have fun don't hit any one so the game can be fun . 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Starz
Wonderful work you have done!!! Would you consider playing this game and why??

Unknown said...

yes I would consider playing this game and why mmm because it would be fun to try something new .

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Nastazia

Well done on finishing another activity for SLJ. My name is Cadence and I am part of the blogging team this summer.

Thanks for sharing that video. You explained the game really well. I was able to picture the posts and how you get 6 touches. I use to play ripper rugby when I was at school so I could relate to this. Great choice for a game!

Do you get to play this game at school or with family?
Maybe you could give me some helpful tips in order to win the game?

Keep up the great work!

I look forward to reading more of your blogs

Cadence

Post a Comment