Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Where's amd houses

                  Activity 1 day 2           
                                                                                                In the 1800's they had whare's  but in the present we now have houses .
Wharepuni  are similar to houses because they do the same things for example.
1. Whares give shelter the same way houses do .

2. Wharepuni / houses are made so your safe from storms ,thunder / lightning and earthquakes .

3. They are also stable so when there's an earthquake the roof doesn't cave in and you get trap .

See now that iv'e told you how Whare's / houses are similar  you can see for yourself 
even look it up here are some pictures to see how they are similar.
Bye for now talk to you in the future 
remember 
your not to small/tall / strong weak 
you are the world

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

5 comments:

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Nastazia,

My name's Ruby and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer.
Good job. You have found some good similarities. I really like how you have laid out your thoughts, they are very clear.

I wonder if you could think of some similarities and also differences between your own house and a wharepuni. Do you think you could tell me some of these?

I look forward to reading more of your blog!
Cheers,
Ruby.

Unknown said...

Thank you ruby I really hope that you like mo similarities but next time I promise to do some diffrences .

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Nastazia,

I do like your similarities! Could you think of any differences that you could tell me right now? I would love to know.
One of the similarities is that the wharepuni and my house both have windows. But a difference is that my windows have glass in them and the wharepuni's does not.

Cheers,
Ruby.

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Nastazia
You explained this task so clearly and I definitely like your similarities. Would you someday built an Wharepuni Yes/No?

Unknown said...

Hey Nastizia
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Post a Comment