Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer

Summer is the hottest time of the year and as the days progresses it will get hotter and even more hotter between 20 degrees to up to 34 degrees , Thats crazy ! . Sometimes I wish that winter was here but winter is even colder for the whole year it should just be warm but that's how climate change works . We want to fix climate change but it looks like it's going to take a while but in my opinion I think climate change can't be fixed .
Now summer is a time where you get to go out to the pool's  , beach even going for a cold shower sometimes but who would do that ? . I love summer but it's just to hot to move and it's a bad time for getting heat stroke . I did a blog like this but it's about how to stay safe in summer like heat stroke so don't forget to check out that blog remember .
That's all from me for now see you tomorrow in the amazing SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY .
bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment