Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

the more the merrier


Activity 1: The More, the Merrier? Day 3

Would I want a big family yes / no

Because if you had a bigger family there wouldn't be enough room in the house and then you all start fighting over stuff because I know we have seven children in our family and we fight of something that just isn't that big to fight over so I say no to a bigger family we already have a big on so no more children in this family . What would your choice be yes / no for a bigger family . Yes you might get along with them but trust me that bond will disappear . But until you get that bond back you will have to earn there trust . Comment down below if you want a bigger family wish for a bigger family at christmas .


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola Nastazia
It sounds like you wouldn't want a big family at all.. If you had a house, were all of you and your siblings had a bedroom each would you change your mind then??

Unknown said...

Probably if it was a big house . With 10 bedrooms, and a pool with a spar but that's just my imagination . But If I change my mine I would have a big family .

Unknown said...

Kia ora Nastazia,
I too agree with you I would not like to have a big family. What is the best part of doing all these things? Keep up the great work. Merry Christmas and happy new year :)

Unknown said...

Hey Nastizia
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Unknown said...

Hi Nastazia. I'm Lauren from Hornby High School. I'm also doing the Summer Learning Journey. I agree with you. I have one older brother, and that is enough. I feel sorry for you, having to put up with seven or six siblings. Advice I can give you for next time is to use images. You this post, you could find a image that shows what it would look like to have big family. Besides that, you have produced a quality blog post :)

Post a Comment