Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Strees

Activity 1 - Dealing with stress 

 Stress ugh ! we all deal with stress right well lucky because we are going to make that stress go away ,  you can get rid of stress in any way and here are some.

When I'm stress I do this 

1. I would go for a walk with someone / myself 

2. I would watch Netflix and eat a tub of ice cream 

3. I would go play basket ball with family and friends 

or 

4.I will  just chill with the family and watch movies .

And I think that's it 
yeah that's if you want more just tell me or not any way .

Happy 2018 
Happy New Year 



1 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Hi Nastazia! Happy new year!

These are some great tips for dealing with stress. I would also go for a walk or watch Netflix to de-stress, they're great ways to take your mind of the situation and just relax. What's your favourite movie or TV show on Netflix?

I live right by Cornwall Park, so that's my favourite place to go for a walk. Where do you like to walk?

Nicky :)

Post a Comment