Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

the selfie

Activity 3 - The rise of the selfie 


Hey taking a selfie is taking a photo of yourself 
just in case you didn't know , any way 
you can take selfie in many different ways 
you can take a selfie of you doing you hobbies or you can take a selfie anywhere . You could also take a selfies with family and friends it just doesn't have to be you it can be you you children and husband you can take a selfie with your Nan you can take a selfie with anyone .

For my hobbies when I take a selfie I take one with my Mum, Dad, Sisters, and brothers I take a selfie with all of my family member's . 

If you we're to take a selfie who would you take it with tell me below , and why would you take it with them for a memory so when they die you can remember them  or for safe keeping .

I take photos for memorises because when people in my family die I want to remember them . 

LOVE THE PEOPLE GOD GAVE YOU BECAUSE HE WILL NEED THEM BACK ONE DAY  

1 comments:

Ellee said...

Hi Nastazia!

My name is Ellee, I am another part of the Summer Learning Journey Crew that is commenting on your blogs this summer.

Looks like you have been super busy completing your activities this summer, awesome work!

Your are right photos are great ways to keep your memories with friends and family! I always hated taking pictures when I was younger, I would always blink because of the flash. I am glad my mum would force me into them though because now I really enjoy looking back through the memories!

I like how you have made your picture look like a mirror...how'd you do that? (very effective!)

Hope you have had a lot of fun over the school holidays? Hopefully you have been capturing some great memories along the way!

Keep up the awesome work :)
Ellee

Post a Comment