Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Etching: art

Around a week ago my class and I made a different type of art, this style of art is called etching. I made this art with paint,an popsicle stick and a piece of paper. My theme was walking off to a sunset after a busy week. I love doing sunsets because it reminds me of a beautiful day in opotiki where you just sit on a seat and watch the birds fly past with the calm ocean. I had divided my page into three oldly wired shapes that were not the same size at all my colours that I painted with were red,orange and yellow the three fire colours for the first coat. I chose these three colours because it has a beautiful vibe to a sunset, I dried the first coat of thick paint and chose three different colours gold,green and yellow. I quickly applied the three different colours of wet paint and drew in my the sunset detail very carefully so it would not be messy. I successfully finished after one hour  in doing this art I am proud of what I have done and would gladly do it again because this has been a very fun experience.  


(Etching art by: Unknown )

Image result for etching art

0 comments:

Post a Comment