Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

My Duffy book


Image result for storm cat book cover
My Duffy book

On Tuesday we got our Duffy books that we can take home to read . My books are cool and they are exciting to read because they have mystery and there are some bits that get me scared but they are all right to read . When I have some time on my hands I read and never want to get disturbed unless it's something important that I have to do . When I read books you imagine things in your head that if you'er a kid but I think some parents do think sometimes I think , but the reason books are made is so that you can learn new things that you didn't know before you can learn new words and all that  kind of stuff that's how Daniel learnt all of those  languages and if you learn new things in books you are smart .

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment