Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Simple machine

My most interesting toy


Screenshot 2017-09-04 at 11.51.07.png
We had a technology expo on  Friday to showcase the toys we made with simple machines It was very exciting to see what other classes made   . My most interesting simple machine was the catapults

Because you could put a little rock and let it go it would flow through the air for about like two minutes . The person who made the catapult that I liked was Mafi’s one this picture is Mafi’s she made a catapult with cardboard,plastic and string  by the wasMafi is from room 6. When I saw her it was awesome someone asked what does it do Mafi gave an example with a little bead and she put is on the flower that launches it in th sky and then they went to go chase the bead . I like this toy because it can help you throw things far instead of throwing  things with you arm because if you through it with your arm it wouldn’t go far

0 comments:

Post a Comment