Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Congratulations to the Tongan rugby team




On Saturday 10000’s of people went to Hamilton  especially Samoans and the Tongans to watch the game. When the game was over the crowd congratulated  MMT  For there big win against Samoa, because MMT got 32 and Samoa got 18 .I’m glad that they won against Samoa but some people are disappointed in Samoa because they wanted them to win . We were lucky enough to be in the second row to watch the  two islands compete against each other  .I’m sorry that Samoa you  lost but  I hope you don’t give up Samoa you tried your best and that’s all don’t give up .
And I hope MMT will win against the Kiwis next weekend .


I will support  MMT all the way.

Image result for samoa and tonga rugby league whole game

0 comments:

Post a Comment