Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Design Thinking

I was designing for  allocentric people so they can have fun. I showed empathy for allocentric
people and I listened to what they wanted. I would make it better by making it taller and have it
stabled so it can stand on itself.
Name: Fatal fields
Who made it: Laina, Nastazia,Tatai,LJ,Lorraine
Why: Because we're learning about  tourism
What: Newspaper and tape.
Describe: As tall as a two rulers
What did I design: A tower in fortnite from Fatal fields

3 comments:

Rachel @ Glen Innes School said...

Talofa lava Nastazia I really like how you made your tower because it looks so satisfying and great.

Paerau @ Glen Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paerau @ Glen Innes School said...

Talofa lava Nastazia
your work of art amazed me. you did a wonderful Job
keep it up.

Post a Comment