Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Hip-Hop dance lesson 2





Today my class and I had gone to a dance lesson being taught by a wonderful woman Izzy. My class and I did a warm up so that during the class we wouldn’t get a  stitch, we had finished the warm up and played a dance game rock, paper, scissors. The game was all about battling against each other to see who would take the victory, a few minutes passed by and it was time to do a follow the leader.

There were four different teams but two of the four teams were sitting down, I felt amazing I was happy and joyful when I listened to the music and when I began to dance. The lesson was coming to a end so Izzy decided  to teach the class and I tutting, basically she taught us different hand movements. We left the dance lesson thanking Izzy for another wonderful week of dancing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment