Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

swimming sports

                                       Swimming sports
Intro :After many   weeks in the pool practicing our swimming we had  our swimming competition  on Friday the 24 of march 2017. Everybody  would be happy and amazed that they could be winners for the day .



Body:First in the morning before the swimming competition we had to have something to eat so it gave us energy to make us fast when we're  racing .Next we made sure that we were in our togs and then we grabbed our towel and we were off  to the swimming competition . After that the whole seniors side where racing to see who would win in the races .We had freestyle,breaststroke,backstroke,and butterfly. In breaststroke I came first while versing my friend Eden .T then it went to the year 8-7 breaststroke for them to race  against each other . When all the races were finished all of us left to have lunch and go home to our parents to show them that we had a good time .At lunch time all of us were happy and thirsty and looking forward to eating the sausage sizzle after a long day  but when I got mine I was disappointed that the bread was frozen but the sausage was warm . We also got our drinks that were also frozen like our ice blocks . Then We went home to our family .




Conclusion:After swimming room 12 to 8 had their lunch and they also were talking about how they got into inter schools. I was happy and amazed that Genesis could get from the end to the pool to the shallow end of the pool and I was happy with my friends and I having a good time . My performance and I enjoyed watching other swim.


0 comments:

Post a Comment