Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Rainy day

Rainy days
Well first of all I don’t like rainy days because it’s damp,slippery, and windy . When a rainy day comes It gets cold and dreadful each time and it gets worse than the day before .On rainy days you can also get sick and stay sick for as long as it stays and it’s not nice for people who get sick . When it rains or thunders  you can’t do anything outside but you can do things inside like watch movies or but you need to do more important things that are outside jobs .Then you have do something but then we come on a agreement about who likes rain and who doesn't and I quote I am the rain gently patting on the rooftop the drop sliding down your window . I glided past the glow on your lamp ,clinging to the tip of your fingers as you  press against the window . I am the rain and I glow .

0 comments:

Post a Comment