Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Going to my sisters house

                                   
Going to my sisters
house
On Easter Sunday Jolie and I went to stay at my sister’s house  for an exciting week of fun .


First we went for dinner at the Flying Moa and it was fantastic because of the delicious ribs that I had. After that  we came back home  to watch  netflix on the t.v all night and the stayed up until one in the morning because  there were  too many amazing movies that we watched them until  the morning . Then we finally went to sleep after  an exhausting  night of watching the movies . After that  we woke up at seven in the morning  to the dogs barking at the men working on the houses, so I put them in their cage,  just for them   to shut up. Finally  we finished our chores and went down to the shops   for something to eat and drink were cool and amazing .

When the whole week was finished we went back home for another week of fantastic days before school starts. I always liked my sister’s house because it is always fun there. I wish  I could go back there again in the next holidays .

0 comments:

Post a Comment