Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

My Hometown!


Image result for auckland

For me what makes my hometown so special is that, the tenes town of Auckland still retains the world record for the tallest freestanding complex building in the southern hemisphere. A second reason why it's special to me is because it's where my high spirited family and friends tend to remain if they weren't in existence I would have no idea who I would become. My family and friends support my every choice I make which put me in the right direction. I am grateful that they are here today cause I get to participate in amazing events.I am proud to be living in Auckland.

1 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Nastazia,

Wow I'm really impressed with the way you described Auckland, and your family. I feel the same way about my family: I don't know who I'd be without them.

What do you think of the Auckland weather? It gets pretty hot - like today!

Talk to you soon
Lee

Post a Comment